Old Rose Garden, St. Andrew's Anglican
Jacksonville OR

This church, originally Methodist, was built in 1853. The Old Rose Garden on the grounds was planted by the Medford Rose Society during 1959-60 and contains only varieties of roses that originated before 1867. Galbraith & Associates assisted in the garden’s renovation in 2003, laying out the patio and better organizing the space.